“None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.”― Mother Teresa
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”― Mahatma Gandhi
“You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.”― Swami Vivekananda
Since inception PRAKALPA believes in collaboration with different stakeholders like potential individuals, people’s organisations, civil societies and responsible corporates who can join hands with us to address the complex issues which the people and the society face.
We are happy to express our gratitude to RioTinto and Gandamardan Sponge Iron Limited who have partnered with us in our endeavor. We look forward for more partners and collaborators to scale up our innovations and initiate as well as new pilot projects, We always share our experiences and day to day developments and every penny we spend for the assigned projects. If you are really interested to the cause and bring change in the lives of the poor, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRAKALPA always believes in the strength of it’s staffs. There is no hierarchy within the organization like officialdom and all work as a team and family. We encourage women candidates to be part of our mission.
But at the same time we value commitment, honesty and respect to others. Also we value professionals. We have a flexi fund of Rs.2.5 lakhs which can be used by the professional to implement and experiment any innovative model without any external interference for further replication.
We are in need of dynamic, proactive, flexible and responsive staff, who are fair, impartial, honest and truthful. If you think yourself to meet all these requirements, then this is the place for you and your career for future growth.
Applicantions are invited round the year and only shortlisted applicants will receive a response for interview. Interested candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com.
VOLUNTEER / INTERNSHIP
- Description lists
- PRAKALPA accepts volunteers from different backgrounds, locally and oversees. Normally the volunteers join PRAKALPA to exchange their skills and experiences. We accept volunteers for one month to one year.
- We require volunteers who are willing to help us in our project work, organize events, and help us in raising funds, support in campaigns.
- Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
- Volunteers from different parts of the world have been joining PRAKALPA. Volunteers from India, France, England, Germany, UK etc have joined PRAKALPA and delivered expected results.
- If you are interested to volunteer with PRAKALPA – email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a highlighting your area of interest. We will get back to you soon.
Internships offer students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to PRAKALPA’s work as well as knowledge in different fields. The interns are attached with a mentor to guide them in with practical experience in various thematic fields. PRAKALPA always try that the interns will make best use of their time that match the interest of their need. Every attempt is made to match the interests of the intern with the needs of the organization.
Internship assignments vary in length according to the availability and academic requirements of the intern from one month to one year.
PRAKALPA has started one centre called Institute of Social Justice since last two years. Students from different Law Colleges are joining the centre.
- Financial Issues :
- PRAKALPA does not pay for internships. The costs associated with it must be borne by the nominating institution or by the students. The student will have to make his or her own arrangements for travel, accommodation etc.
- Further Career Opportunities :
- The purpose of internships is not to lead to further employment with PRAKALPA. However, a number of interns, having completed their studies and met the necessary requirements, have gone on to further assignments with PRAKALPA, through a proper recruitment process as per the organisational need.
- Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
- Procedure to apply for internship :
- If you are interested to take Internship in PRAKALPA, we need a letter from your institution, mentioning the duration of internship – email us at email@example.com with your CV with a letter highlighting area of interest. We will get back to you.
- Campaign is the core area of PRAKALPA. Many social issues, anti-people policies and corruption affecting the poor people in the society take a front seat in our activities to protest. We empower the community to raise their voice on different issues affecting their lives.
Social workers are a part of the few who do care. They care about social injustices committed every day, across the globe—behind closed doors and out in the open. They are the ones who care enough to believe they can make the world a better place.
All social workers are created equal. And all social workers are created different. Together, the differences form a harmony singing a well-orchestrated melody. The beauty is in the harmony.